Parents / Carers are asked:‑
Please telephone before 9.30am if your child for any reason is going to be absent from playgroup. Please do not text us; it is always best to speak to a member of staff.
- Not to bring children before 8.30am because of insurance restrictions and time for staff preparation. The door will be locked until 8.30 every morning.
- Park in Osterley Road and not to park on the Church driveway at any time. It is very dangerous for children arriving at and leaving playgroup by running down the path and we are not insured and it is in fact a condition of our OFSTED registration.
- To initial against your child’s name on the register on the notice board. This is most important as the register is not called until later and we need to keep a list of children actually there on each day. To hand their child to their keyworker if possible or to the supervisor. If they arrive late in the morning a staff member will sign your child in and record the time of arrival.
- To inform the child’s keyworker or supervisor/s if someone different is collecting them. Please make sure that anyone collecting your child has the playgroup phone number and the password and inform us if they are going to be late.
- If your child is being treated by the doctor for any reason, or has an obviously streaming cold, temperature, continuous cough, vomiting or diarrhoea, do not bring them to Playgroup. It is unfair to everybody, including your child. Please let the Supervisor know if your child contracts any infectious disease and also if he/she is going to be absent for more than a day or two. If you need to speak to your child’s keyperson please do so by telephone.
- To bring and collect their child on time. A member of staff will stand at the door at 8.30am and 9.30am If you are late you will have to ring the doorbell and a member of staff will bring your child into playgroup.
- Please collect your child at promptly at either 12.30pm or 2.30pm. It can be very distressing on your child and unfair on staff who may have other jobs / appointments to attend if you are late. If you are to be unavoidably late, please ring the mobile number to let us know. The door will not be opened until 12.30pm/2.30pm for the safety of your child.
- Your child will not be allowed to go home with anyone we do not know or have not been informed will be collecting their child.
- Every effort will be made to contact someone in the event the child is left but if 30 minutes elapses, the social services duty officer will be contacted.