We’re very pleased to announced that after an inspection on 4th February 2016 we have been rated as outstanding.
The summary says:
- Children thrive in a warm, welcoming and highly stimulating environment. The setting provides a wide variety of resources and exciting activities for children to explore.
- The promotion of equality, respect and tolerance is at the heart of the setting’s work and is thoroughly embedded.
- Staff work in excellent partnerships with parents and actively involve them in their children’s learning. For example, play plans outlining what children are learning are shared with parents. Parents also have the opportunity to have a say in how the setting is run by joining the parents’ committee and completing regular questionnaires.
- The relationships between children and their key person are excellent. Children form secure attachments and are confident and ready to learn.
- The manager and staff have a deep understanding of the curriculum and how to apply it to meet the children’s needs. All children make exceptional progress.